Arkhat G. Zhumadilov is a well-respected financial analyst as well as a collaborating finance expert on numerous high-profile companies, including Dresden Works, Inc., located in Spring, Texas.
In 2017, Arkhat Zhumadilov began his own company, Zhumadilov Finance, intending to help companies improve their bottom line by utilizing his financing and accounting methodologies. He has dedicated endless hours to helping new and experienced entrepreneurs start new businesses, help existing business organizations grow, and help owners come up with the appropriate exit strategies. He serves the areas of Spring, The Woodlands, and Montgomery County in Texas.
Before starting his own business, Zhumadilov was a successful financial analyst for many high-profile companies. He was a financial analyst for the United Preliminary Education Organization and the accounting manager for Goldchild international, where he worked to help turn around their businesses and increase profits.
In 2014, Arkhat G. Zhumadilov worked with Loganon Group, where he helped develop a mobile payment processing platform. He also utilized his financial and technical skills to help the Beckham Corporation develop new cash and credit functions.
In 2006, Arkhat Zhumadilov graduated from The University of Texas with an Associate of Science degree. In 2009, he graduated from Texas A&M University with his master’s degree in Finance, where he was in the top 1% of his graduating class. Zhumadilov received numerous accolades for his work in Applied Sciences, Mathematics, and Executive Leadership.
Following graduation, Zhumadilov began using the skills he learned to develop new products to aid the fintech industry. He gained notice for his accomplishments and was profiled on CNBC Breaking Business News and Seeking Alpha. Many of his financial frameworks have focused on developing focused practices for better financial management and planning, particularly cost-versus-budget and operation cost analysis.
Looking Towards the Future:
Zhumadilov often volunteers during his free time to help entrepreneurs create financial guidelines to help them be profitable and sustainable in the future. He offers his expertise in building financial security, business planning, and technology utilization.
Some of his pro-bono clients include:
- Montgomery County Jail: He helped them develop a funding program to help rehabilitate inmates.
- Southern Methodist College: Zhumadilov developed a financial plan that helped the college keep its doors open while they were experiencing financial issues in 2016.
- Southern Pastoral Association: In 2021, he helped them develop a financial strategy to increase support and grow the organization.
Arkhat G. Zhumadilov has received numerous accolades for his work, including:
- Being named Finance Consultant of the Year in Spring, Texas, in 2015
- Received the Leading Voice of the Financial Revolution Award by the International League of Entrepreneurship in 2018
- Received the Leader of Educational Finance Consultation Award in The Woodlands, Texas, in 2019
- His work in the fintech industry has resulted in dozens of local, regional, and national awards.
In addition to his hands-on work, Arkhat Zhumadilov has authored numerous whitepapers highlighting key learnings and the analyses he performed on companies within the fintech industry. Many of his written works have been featured in Bloomberg and the Harvard Business Review, as well as numerous other high-profile media outlets.